Get the latest information from OSU’s wheat team!
- How low can you go? Wheat freeze tolerance
- Minimum wheat stand to maximize profits
- Soil fertility considerations for improved efficiency
- Wheat disease identification and management
- Ohio Wheat Performance Test
Then, please join us for lunch at the Jackson Township Hall.
REGISTER THROUGH PICKAWAY COUNTY EXTENSION OFFICE
PHONE: 740-474-7534 EMAIL: email@example.com
OSU Wheat Agronomy Team:Dr. Laura Lindsey, Matt Hankinson, Doug Alt & Allen Goodwin
OSU Plant Pathologist: Dr. Pierce Paul
MSU Soil Fertility Specialist: Dr. Kurt Steinke
Pickaway County Extension: Mike Estadt