The Northeast Ohio Agronomy Breakfast - Weekly Webinar Series
The Ohio State Extension Offices of Northeast Ohio are excited to offer The Northeast Ohio Agronomy Breakfast - Weekly Webinar Series. Start the morning off right with a quick one-hour presentation each Wednesday starting on February 23, 2022. Each webinar will cover a different topic and offer time to ask the speaker questions. There is no cost to attend, and everyone is welcome to join. For any question or for help with registration or zoom, contact Andrew Holden at the Ashtabula County Extension Office at 440-576-9008.
- February 23rd, 9:00 AM – Peter Dahl speaking on Grain Bin And Dryer Fires
- March 2nd, 8:00 AM – Jason Hartschuh speaking on Corn Leaf Disease and Tire Pressure
- March 8th-9th, 8:30 AM - 4:30 AM - Conservation Tillage and Technology Conference* *More information on this separate event can be found here: https://www.allenswcd.com/cttc/
- March 16th, 8:00 AM – Dr. Horacio Lopez-Nicora on Soybean Disease
- March 23rd, 8:30 AM –Dr. Vinayak S. Shedekar on Farm Drainage
- March 30th, 8:00 AM – Dr. Aaron Wilson on 2022 Weather Outlook