Northwest Agronomic Field Day
Join us at the 2023 Agronomic Field Day, where we will be discussing new corn and soybean practices you can apply on your farm.
Topics this year include the following:
- Battle for the Belt, Who Will Win? – Corn vs. Soybeans, Osler Ortez and Laura Lindsey
- Managing Slugs with Radish Cover Crops, Rachel Cochran
- Intensive Corn Management, What Pays (and What Doesn’t), Osler Ortez
- What is the Right Nitrogen Rate for Corn Following a Cover Crop?, Nick Eckel
- Effect of Xyway® LFR® Fungicide on Corn, Stephanie Karhoff
Where: Northwest Agricultural Research Station, 4240 Range Line Road, Custar, OH 43511
When: Thursday, August 31
Cost: Free, please RSVP by August 25 to reserve your free lunch courtesy of Ohio Soybean Council
Registration will start at 8:30 a.m. and the program will begin at 9:00 a.m. followed by lunch at 12:00 p.m.