The Certified Crop Adviser (CCA) Exam Training program, delivered by members of the OSU Agronomic Crops Team, will be held virtually for 2021 on January 5, 6, 7 & 8. This is normally an intensive two-day workshop but will be spread across four days this year, beginning at 9:00 a.m. and adjourn by 1:00 p.m. each day. Provided as a great basic agronomy course, it will be used as a reminder on what is best to study in preparation for the local CCA exam.
In addition to the lectures during the class, study material for the program will be shipped to you registrants in advance of the class. Publications provided:
- Ohio Agronomy Guide
- Ohio, Indiana & Illinois Weed Control Guide
- The Ohio Corn, Soybean, Wheat and Forages Field Guide
- 2020 Tri-State Fertilizer Recommendations
- Modern Corn & Soybean Production
- and access to all digital content
Harold Watters, CPAg, CCA
Ohio State University Extension
1100 S. Detroit St
Bellefontaine, OH 43311
Phone 937 604-2415 cell. Or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The price for the exam preparation class is $200.
- Secure on-line registration via credit card, debit card or check is available on the Ohio AgriBusiness Association website: http://bit.ly/OH-CCA-ExamPrep20.
- This is an interactive class, and we will limit class size so register early.