This high impact program is designed for producers wanting to be on the “Cutting Edge” of corn production for their operations.
- Agronomic Practices that Optimize Profitability in Corn Production-Perception vs. Reality
- Population and Hybrid Characteristics
- Ear and Kernel Disorders
- Fertility Management – A look at Nitrogen, Timing and Needs During Corn Development
- Decision making with High Resolution Crop Imagery
- Corn Disease and Fungicide Use – what new threats are there and what are the best
- Real Field Experiences with Variable Rate Nitrogen Applications
CCA Credits will be available!
Dr. Peter Thomison, Ohio State University
Dr. John Fulton, Ohio State University
Dr. Josh McGrath, University of Kentucky
Pierce Paul, Ohio State University
Elizabeth Hawkins, Ohio State University
Registration is $40 per person and will include refreshments, lunch, and handouts. Registration is Due January 18, Payment options are credit card, check or cash. Registration and payment by credit card may made at the Extension Office. Make checks payable to OSU Extension – Corn and mail to: OSU Extension Clinton County, 111 S. Nelson Ave., Suite 2, Wilmington, Ohio 45177. Registration is also available at the following link: http://go.osu.edu/2018SWCORN.
For more information on either program contact Tony Nye at (937) 382 – 0901 or by email at email@example.com.