Western ARS Agronomy Field Day
Producers and industry agronomists are invited to attend the Western ARS Agronomy Field Day, Wednesday, July 20, 2016 – 9AM to 3:15PM.
We plan to start registration at 8:30. With the program starting at 9 AM. Speakers planned for the day include:
- Peter Thomison – Season outcomes for Corn, the good the bad and the ugly
- Pierce Paul & Anne Dorrance – too dry for diseases? Try again.
- Mark Loux – A lively discussion of herbicide tolerant crops will ensue.
- Kelley Tillmon – Insects keep creeping up on our crops – what’s here for 2016?
- Precision Ag questions? – we expect John Fulton and his high-speed planter and Alex Lindsey to talk about crop sensors as well.
We’ll have a BBQ box lunch after the morning activities then continue into the afternoon until about 3PM.
Pre-registration required by July 15th, lunch is included - $20 per person payable on site.
- To register contact Joe Davlin, Western ARS Manager, email@example.com or 937 462-8016,
- Or Harold Watters, OSU Extension, firstname.lastname@example.org or 937 599-4227.
Location: 7721 South Charleston Pike, South Charleston, Ohio 45368
This is 3.5 miles northwest of South Charleston. Just south of I-70 on State Route 41 between Springfield and South Charleston in Clark County.