Western Weed and Agronomy Field Day (Clark)
Jul 13, 2022, 9:00am - 3:00pm
7721 S. Charleston Pike, South Charleston, OH 45368
Registration begins at 8:30 a.m. and the event will start promptly at 9:00 a.m.
Topics planned, subject to change with the concerns and problems of the growing season:
- 9:00 Alternative Crops – Alyssa Essman,
- Hemp, Sunflowers – Alyssa Essman, Jim Jasinski, and Horacio Lopez-Nicora
- 10:00 Cover Crops and Early Plant Soybeans?
- Rye Cover Crop and Soybean Plant Date Interaction – Laura Lindsey
- 11:00 Pesky Weeds!
- Cover Crops on Weed Control – Alyssa Essman
- Weed Control Strategies – Mark Loux
- 12:00 Lunch
- Rudy’s BBQ
- 1:00 Soybean Yield Robbers
- Soybean Diseases and Cyst nematode – Horacio Lopez-Nicora
- 2:00 Are Corn Diseases on the Rise This Season?
- Corn Disease Challenges – Pierce Paul