We are winding down on winter agronomy programs. One big program yet to go is the Conservation Tillage Conference. The CTC will be held March 4 & 5 in Ada Ohio at the Ohio Northern University.
Programs this year include:
- Corn University with Peter Thomison (OH), Emerson Nafziger (IL) and Bob Nielsen (IN)
- Advanced Scouting Techniques – for CCAs and by CCAs
- Cover Crops in the Chapel starting at 8AM
- Nutrient Management – with several manure management talks
- Soybean School – featuring Emerson Nafziger (IL), Laura Lindsey (OH), Shawn Casteel (IN) and Mike Staton (MI)
- Day two of Nutrient Management – Gypsum, Ca/Mg ratios, N&P in drainage water
- Water Quality in the Chapel
Registration and program information is available at http://ctc.osu.edu. Or register on-line at the Allen County Soil & Water Conservation District:http://www.allenswcd.com. Walk-ins are still welcome; we start March 4 at 9:30 with the general session and on March 5th at 8:30. Registration is in the cafeteria, just follow the signs.