Our last Corn, Soybean and Wheat Connection program of the winter months is March 10 on the Agronomic Utilization of Manure
- Can Manure Sourced Nutrients be used to Meet Crop Need?
- Greg LaBarge, Field Specialist-Agronomic Systems, OSUE
- Alternative Applications Timing to Take Advantage of Nitrogen
- Glen Arnold, Field Specialist-Manure Nutrient Utilization, OSUE
The 2015 Corn, Soybean and Wheat Connection Webinars are an outreach tool of the OSU Agronomic Crops Team. There are two ways to participate in these programs. For Mar 10th there will be a live presentation from 10:00-11:30 am. To access the program go to the link http://carmenconnect.osu.edu/cswconnection/.
The second way to access the information will be through recordings that will be made available by 5:30 pm on the day presented: http://go.osu.edu/cswconnection.
If you have questions on accessing or in follow up to the presentations contact Greg LaBarge at email@example.com.
Past programs of January 20, February 3rd and 17th are also available at this same link:http://go.osu.edu/cswconnection.
- January 20 - Precision Agriculture
- February 3 - Soybean Production
- February 17 - Corn Production