A Yield Monitor Data Workshop is scheduled for Tuesday August 25th and Wednesday the 26th in Auburn, Indiana. Steve Miller (MSU) has been coordinating this event - see attached flyer. This two-day program features John Fulton, Ohio State University Precision Ag specialist and Bob Nielson, Purdue Agronomy corn specialist. This workshop provides a quick overview of precision agriculture then focuses on the basics of yield monitors and what is necessary to effectively use the extensive amount of data generated. Email Steve Miller (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Lyndon Kelley (email@example.com) or Call 269-467-5522 with questions.
TOPICS TO BE COVERED INCLUDE:
- Current State of Precision Agriculture
- Making Yield Data work for you
- Precision Ag Technology for On‐Farm Research
- Yield Monitors—basics of calibration and processing data—data cleaning
- Hands on working with real data
Cost is $50.00 per person, includes lunch Tuesday and Wednesdays and refreshment breaks. Location is the 4-H Exhibit Hall at the DeKalb County Fairgrounds, 708 S Union St, Auburn, IN 46706.