Two Agronomy Workshops will be held February 15 and 16, 2016 at Selby Hall on the Ohio State University OARDC Wooster campus.
- Field Crops Management 201 – a basic to general look at the topics
- Field Crops Management 401 – builds on day one to more advanced levels
Topics of each day:
- How to Use and Interpret Statistics — Drs. S. Culman and P. Paul
- Wheat and Corn Pathology — Dr. P. Paul
- Troubleshooting Corn Ear Abnormalities — Dr. P. Thomison
- Corn Root Worm Resistance and Management — Dr. A. Michel
- Soil Fertility — Dr. Steve Culman
- Soybean pathology and SCN Demonstration — Dr. A. Dorrance
- Soybean Insect Seed Treatment Demonstration — Dr. K. Tilmon
- Soybean Inputs — Dr. L. Lindsey
While the days are planned to build on each other, you may attend one or both days.
The program will start with registration at 8:30. Lunch, breaks, handouts and recertification credits for Pesticide Education and CCA-CEUs will be included. Registration cost and details will follow soon – for now hold the dates! For more information contact Dr. Pierce Paul at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 330 263-3842.