The Farm Science Review will be held again this year at the London, Ohio location. Dates are September 19, 20 and 21. See http://fsr.osu.edu for more information. Harvest has not quite stared yet so you should have the time to check in.
The Agronomic Crops Team (http://agcrops.osu.edu) will once again be welcoming visitors on the east side of the grounds between the parking lot and the exhibit area.
- Many farmers arrive early at Farm Science Review to beat the traffic. This year we will reward those early risers at 7:30 and 8 a.m. with coffee, a donut and pesticide credits at the Agronomy tent.
- Other talks we will have at 9 a.m. and at 1 p.m. include Managing Manure for Crop Use, Soil Quality and Soil Health, Adaptive Nutrient Management and talks on Corn and Soybean management.
- Sign in for the C.O.R.N. newsletter with your county, email and a text number so we can let you know to pick up your prize:
- OSU Agronomy publications – the new Ohio Agronomy Guide or a Weed Control Guide
- Or an AgCrops logoed seed corn digging tool
- Or an AgCrops logoed Yeti products
The Agronomic Crops Team also supports Certified Crop Advisers in the state. So, with many farmers and their advisers coming to Farm Science Review we will have several places across the grounds for CCA continuing education credits – all for the price of the FSR admission.
- Areas to look for CEUs are in:
- Agronomy plots at the east end of the exhibit area, at the
- Small Farms Centers in the northwest corner of the grounds and up the road toward the grain bins is the
- Gwynne Conservation area. The Gwynne has really increased their activities and the number of CCA CEUs there shows this.
- Check the FSR program guide for CEU opportunities.