The public is invited to attend at no cost the 2018 Agronomic Field Day. It will be held on Thursday, June 21 starting at 9:00 am to 11:30 am. The location is 4240 Range Line Road, Custar, Ohio, 43511.
The topics for the field day include:
- Fertilizer Placement Options for Different Management Systems – John Fulton, Food, Agricultural, and Biological Engineering
- The Impacts of a Half Century of No-Till on Soil Health and Properties – Steve Culman, School of Environment and Natural Resources
- Identifying and Developing Winter Barley Adapted to the Great Lakes, Midwestern and Northeastern State Regions – Eric Stockinger, Horticulture and Crop Science
- Agronomic Management of Winter Malting Barley and Double Crop Soybean – Laura Lindsey, Horticulture and Crop Science
- Management of Seedling Diseases, Wise Choices for Seed Treatments, Potential Herbicide Interactions and Better Cultivar Selection – Anne Dorrance, Plant Pathology
Contact information: Matt Davis, 419-257-2060, or firstname.lastname@example.org