Registration is currently underway for the 2018 4R Technology Review Field Day, hosted by the Ohio AgriBusiness Association, and featuring presentations by various OSU and USDA-ARS staff. This event will take place Tuesday, July 17, on one of the Blanchard River Demonstration Farms. Registration is free and includes a complimentary lunch. Sign-in begins at 8:30 AM, the event at 9:00 and will conclude around 4:00 PM.
- The program this year will be on the Kellogg Farm in Hardin County located at 17392 TR 50, Forest, Ohio 45843.
- A panel of Blanchard River Demonstration Network farmers will speak about their experiences – in the watershed and with nutrient management.
- Afternoon sessions include field demonstrations featuring fertilizer application equipment from ETS’ Soil Warrior, New Leader, Harvest International and John Deere..
- This is an excellent opportunity to gain valuable information about nutrient management and water quality issues.
- Available will be CCA continuing education credits.
- A full agenda is viewable at https://agcrops.osu.edu/sites/agcrops/files/ohio_4r_tech_review_day_-_agenda_6-28-18.pdf
For more details and to register, please visit the OABA event page: http://www.oaba.net/aws/OABA/pt/sd/calendar/67749/_PARENT/layout_details/false. The registration deadline for this event is Friday, July 13, so don’t miss out!