The 2019 eFields Research Report is now available online or in a hardcopy version. 2019 was a challenging year for many farmers including the eFields team but despite the challenges, the team was able to grow. The 2019 report covers 88 on-farm, field scale trials conducted in 30 Ohio counties. and provides information on a variety of topics including new studies. Here is a list of some of the 2019 study topics and pages you can read about their results:
- Nitrogen 4Rs: pages 48-63
- Fungicide and Insecticide: pages 38-39, 104-109
- Cover Crops: pages 156-158 and 202
- Forages: pages 154-185
- Ag Tech: pages 186-197
- Crop Production Budgets: pages 26-31
- Ohio Planting Progress: page 22
- 2018 Farm Bill: page 32
The e-version of the 2019 eFields report can be viewed or downloaded at go.osu.edu/eFields. To receive a printed copy, contact your local OSU Extension office or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We hope you find the information insightful and a resource for crop production.
The eFields team has also planned 6 regional meetings to discuss results from local and state-wide research trials. We also use these meetings to gather feedback about research interests for 2020. There is no cost to attend; for more information or to register for a meeting, visit go.osu.edu/eFieldsMeeting. Please plan to join us for the meeting nearest you:
- Southwest Region: February 10th, 9AM-12PM, Wilmington
- Northwest Region: February 26th, 9AM-12PM, Bryan
- Central Region: February 27th, 9AM-12PM,
- South Central Region: March 9th, 9AM-12PM, Circleville
- East Region: March 10th, 6-9PM, Coshocton
- West Central Region: March 16th, 9AM-12PM, Piqua
We would like to sincerely thank all of our 2019 collaborating farms and industry partners. The eFields team enjoys working with each of you and we are looking forward to continuing to learn together in 2020.
Follow our social media using @OhioStatePA on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram or subscribe to our quarterly newsletter, Digital Ag Download (go.osu.edu/DigitalAgDownload), to keep up with the eFields program throughout the year. For more information on how to get involved in eFields in 2019, contact Elizabeth Hawkins at email@example.com.