The Ohio Agribusiness Association and Ohio State University Extension invite you to the 4R Technology Review Field Day. Hear from experts, see field demonstrations, and experience technology centered on strengthening the agriculture industry’s commitment to improving the quality of Ohio’s waterways. The event will take place August 25, 2021, 9AM-4PM at the OSU Northwest Agricultural Research Station (4240 Range Line Rd. Custar, OH 43511). The field day is FREE and open to retailers, farmers, Certified Crop Advisors, and other interested parties. Fertilizer certification and recertification and CCA CEUs will be available. Please register at go.osu.edu/4RTech.
Educational demonstrations and sessions for the day include:
- Drone Payload Application and Technology - Rantizo
- Impacts and Opportunities of Utilizing Precision Agriculture During Manure Application to Maximize Farm Profits - Chris Shoup and Jason Hartschuh, The Ohio State University
- Opportunities for In-Season Nutrient Application of NPK - Josh McGrath, University of KY; Kuhn, New Leader
- Ag Tech for Placement of Fertilizer with the Planter - John Fulton and Elizabeth Hawkins, The Ohio State University
- Independent Prescriptions and Metering - Luckey Farmers, Legacy Farmers Cooperative
- ETS/Soil Warrior demonstration