Ohio State University Extension and the Ohio AgriBusiness Association will again partner to hold the Farm Science Review Agronomy College on Sept. 14. The event is designed to educate agronomists, Certified Crop Advisers, custom applicators and farmers on current agronomy issues.
Highlighted speakers include:
- Sulphur – Shaun Casteel, Purdue University – lots of questions this year and maybe some hits and misses
- Tank Mixing from Corteva – popular from several years ago, it’s back because we are tank mixing again
- Corn Ear Rot with Pierce Paul and Jason Hartschuh, OSU – what a year, and diseases just keep coming; a tar Spot update, too
- Date: September 14, 2021
- Location: Farm Science Review -- Molly Caren Agricultural Center, London, OH (east parking lot entrance)
- Time: Check-in begins at 8:30 a.m.; sessions begin at 9 a.m. and concludes at 4 p.m.
- For more information and to register through the OABA office, see https://www.oaba.net/aws/OABA/pt/sp/fsr. Registration is $120 per participant.