Two Agronomy Workshops will be held February 15 and 16, 2016 at Selby Hall on the Ohio State University OARDC Wooster campus from 8:30 to 3:45.
Field Crops Management 201 – a basic to general look at the topics
Field Crops Management 401 – builds on day one to more advanced levels
The program will include coffee and donuts at the registration - then lunch, breaks, handouts and recertification credits for Pesticide Education and CCA-CEUs.
The cost for the program is $50/Day.
Registration Link: https://go.osu.edu/oardcagronomy2016
Registration Deadline: February 10, 2016
For registration questions, contact: Teresa Funk, firstname.lastname@example.org or 614-292-3747
Topics of each day:
• How to Use and Interpret Statistics — Drs. S. Culman and P. Paul
• Wheat and Corn Pathology — Dr. P. Paul
• Troubleshooting Corn Ear Abnormalities — Dr. P. Thomison
• Corn Root Worm Resistance and Management — Dr. A. Michel
• Soil Fertility — Dr. Steve Culman
• Soybean pathology and SCN Demonstration — Dr. A. Dorrance
• Soybean Insect Seed Treatment Demonstration — Dr. K. Tilmon
• Soybean Inputs — Dr. L. Lindsey
While the days are planned to build on each other, you may attend one or both days.